Paul McConnell has been with the law firm since 1982. He graduated from Asbury College (B.A. – cum laude) and Oral Roberts University (J.D. – magna cum laude). He is licensed to practice law in Washington and Virginia. Paul has taught law and public policy at Regent University in Virginia and has served on the Washington Bar Association’s Board of Bar Examiners. Paul holds the Washington Law School Foundation Certificate in Estate Planning and is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA).
His practice emphasizes wills, trusts, elder law, estate planning, and probate. Paul’s professional memberships include the Washington State Bar Associations, the Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the Christian Legal Society.
- Washington, 1982
- Washington State Bar Association, Member, 1982 to Present
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Member, 2005 to Present
- Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member, 2005 to Present
- Christian Legal Society, Member, 1982 to Present
- O.W. Coburn School of Law, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1982
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Asbury College
- B.A. - 1977
- Honors: cum laude
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Elder Law